Invisalign uses the latest 3D imaging and computer technology to create your customized aligners for faster orthodontic results than traditional brackets and wires. First, we work with you here in our office to diagnose your treatment and determine your needs. Then, we do a 3D scan of your teeth and take photos. Next, we send your 3D scan and your customized treatment plan to Invisalign, and they use advanced computer technology to finely calibrate a sequence of aligners for fast movement and quick results. Depending on the treatment plan we develop, this could mean as few as 10 or as many as 50 aligners.
You’ll wear each aligner for about two weeks, taking it out for eating, brushing, and flossing. As you replace each set of aligners with the next set, your teeth gradually move into the final alignment prescribed by the doctor. Office visits are required approximately every 6 – 8 weeks.
Invisalign is not for everyone, but Dr. DesRoches can determine if it is right for you. Dr. DesRoches is a specially trained Preferred Provider and certified to evaluate your eligibility for treatment and develop a customized plan for your best result.
If you have been holding back on getting the smile you really want, give us a call. Find out about all of the innovative ways you can achieve a perfect smile in north Spokane, including Invisalign at Englund & DesRoches Dentistry, your dental family.
- An invisible way to straighten teeth!
- Dr. DesRoches prescribes a series of clear and comfortable removable aligners
- Each set of aligners is worn for about two weeks
- Little by little, your teeth straighten to the final position prescribed by Dr. DesRoches
- Every case is personalized using 3D computer technology
- Invisalign can be more convenient and sanitary than traditional braces
- The aligners are removable so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment
- You also can brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene
- Aligners are made through a combination of orthodontic expertise and 3D computer imaging technology
- Invisalign Teen is for adolescent patients with most of their permanent teeth erupted
- Teen aligners include a compliance indicator to report the amount of time the aligners are worn
- Aligners are more comfortable to wear because there is no metal to cause mouth irritation
- You can also use the aligners as bleaching trays to whiten your teeth
- Aligners can work like a nightguard for many patients who have clenching and grinding habits